Saturday, June 6, 2009

Oh.. It's raining again...

I know you know what it feels like when you're prepared for something and you are all excited about it but then someone or something ruins it. It sucks, right? Well, that just happened to me. I wanted to go out. Have fun, enjoy, be wasted and just be plain old me. Then an opportunity came, Gig for a Cause, June 6th. It's a Saturday, I don't have office, so this means, I can watch! Oh yeah! You know how time seems to be running super slow when you're waiting for something to happen, that exactly is true. The last week seemed liked a month, but then, Saturday came. Oh yeah! Talked with my girlfriend, told her that we would watch the gig, maybe eat somewhere, have a drink or two, and cuddle up till morning. She said yes, so, everything seems to be in place. Since my work ended Saturday morning, I decided to go home first, eat and then sleep. I plan to wake up at aroud 5 or 6 pm. That would give me a lot of time to prepare. So I slept. 7 pm, I woke up. Ok, a little bit late, but still, it's "early" for a gig to start, especially here in Iloilo. I then got a text message from my girlfriend, it reads "ga ulan oh. talaka mag gwa. ti ano?", I replied, "hulawon ta lang, panyapon ta anay eh", she then texted back, "cge ah", then something aweful happened, it rained. It's not just your normal rain, it's your motherfucking RAIN! Shit! So here I am, at 3 in the morning. Drying my balls. Jeesh...

No comments:

Post a Comment