Tuesday, March 31, 2009

April Rain

The last day of my 4 day vacation. Didn't really go somewhere, just stayed here at home. I actually cleaned my room. I slept at around 11.30 last night, too tired to finish the episode of CSI: New York my sister and I are watching. Sleep came to me instantly... then I woke up, it was already 6.30 in the morning, my sister was already preparing to go to work. I sat on my bed, arguing with myself whether to wake up or go back to sleep, then something wonderful happened. It rained! I went outside and sat on our porch. I just sat there, I tried to relax, I tried to forget about work, about my little problems, I just want to enjoy that moment. Then someone broke my concentration, someone shouted breakfast... I'm hungy... enough of this, I have to eat. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment